Well, Summer is almost officially over but we’re still going strong over here at Waste Not Wednesday #17. Fall isn’t quite in the air yet but Pinterest and FB are starting to fill up with Fall Decor. And that’s OK with me because I’m ready for the cooler weather. Seeing all those beautiful images, and let’s not forget the tasty pumpkin foods, sort of wills the arrival of Fall weather.
Let’s get busy with this party because I’m sure there are tons of you just waiting to link up! Make sure you come back back and view the party again in a few days to see more inspirational link ups. You can find last week’s party here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
$25 Garage Sale Chair Makeover by The Purple Hydrangea
We’re so sorry, Denise wasn’t available to select her favorite project this week.
How to Install Textured Wallpaper by The Handyman’s Daughter
Free Blue Pumpkin Printable for Autumn by The Red Painted Cottage
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Jewelry Organizer by The Boondocks Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t forget to Pin your favorites!