I couldn’t help but make a word play since it’s Waste Not Wednesday #13! I’m not a superstitious person but I know many people (uh hem, my sports fan hubby) who are. It’s just another number in good company. Now that’s not to say I don’t have a “lucky” number. I kind of like the #7, mostly for all the biblical references to the number 7 😀
Another way to look at it is that 13 represents a Bakers Dozen, that means you get a free donut or pastry when you buy 12. Now who’s going to say no to free donuts?
Last week was great for linkups of DIY, Upcycle, Recycle, and Re-purposed projects! We have more great features to share with you this week so let’s get this lucky #13 party started!
If you missed it check out last week’s party here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Tetrapak Decorative Birdhouses by Al Things Beautiful
Story Book Baby Shower Wreath by Frug Elegance
Simple Projects to Build with 2x4s by Shop At Blu
DIY Fall Burlap Ribbon by Frug Elegance
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Back to School in Style by She Leaves a Little Sparkle
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for