Hi Friends, welcome back to Waste Not Wednesday #37! We’re so excited because last week we had our highest number of linked projects ever. That’s 96 creative and fabulous projects to inspire you 😀
Before you head down to linkup, we have something NEW we’re doing for next week’s party. We’d love to see your all your Winter Wreaths and we’ll be showing you ours at next week’s party. Even Sam, who lives in Australia where it’s Summer, will be sharing a Winter Wreath. So dust off those wreaths, it’s still technically winter in the US 😀
And we’ve been working hard to grow our party and we had a lot of new talented bloggers join us last week. Thanks so much for helping us get the word out. Please keep sharing our party in your FB groups. And if you’ve been featured don’t forget to grab our button to share on your website.
Waste Not Wednesday #37
If you missed visiting us last week you can see all the great linked up projects right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Salvage Sister and Mister
by The Tale of an Ugly House
by The Chelsea Project
By Honey ‘n Hydrangea
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to
We want everyone to get their own Pinterest juice sooooo, if you want to pin a linked up project or a Feature please click over to their website first 🙂