Yay, I’m so glad you’re back for Waste Not Wednesday #40! We are! Did you see all the lovely trash to treasure stuff that was shared last week from our little throw down challenges? It was a great week with so many talented bloggers sharing their projects. For this week it was my turn for the throwdown so we’ve all created something awesome out of Tin Cans. Yep, it’s a Tin Can Throwdown as we reduce, reuse, and recycle tin cans.
Do you have something tin can? If you do we want to see it!
Waste Not Wednesday #40
If you missed visiting us last week you can see all the great linked up projects right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Farmhouse for Five
by Art is Beautry
by Home with Mimi
by Making it in the Mountains
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Home Road
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to