We are happy to have you with us each week to share your creativity with us. Waste Not Wednesday #41 is a great place to come for inspiration and fun even if you aren’t a blogger. We’ve been having fun with our weekly challenges and last week Kellie challenged us to make something with Mason Jars. I’ve already done a few projects, like the Mason Jar Utensil Caddy and some Mason Jar Pencil Holders. I was up to the challenge and you can see my project below in our “This week at….” section.
Do you have something Mason Jar to share with us? If so link it below, want to see it!
Waste Not Wednesday #40
If you missed the Tin Can Challenge last week you can see all the great linked up projects right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by My French Twist
by Savvy Apron
by Simple Joys
by Lazy Budget Chef
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Sadie Seasongoods
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to