Happy Independence Day and welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #6 Link Party! The 4th of July was yesterday actually but I feel patriotic every day. I live in a great country and we fly our flag out front often. I hope you all had a great time with family and friends!
We had a small gathering at our house and I put a few festive decorations out and hung the buntings above our garage door. Oh how I wish I had a big wrap around porch to drape them from. In the backyard we displayed small flags in our flower beds, and I hung this cute little wind chime I bought from the Dollar Tree.
Since we’re talking about parties, it’s time again to see the hosts picks from last week and to see what will be linked up this week. If you’re new here Waste Not Wednesday #6 is a link party where DIYers come together to share upcycle, recycle, and DIY projects they’ve created.
Each week my co-hosts and I choose and feature our favorites from the prior week. I hope you enjoy exploring all the great DIY Projects that are linked up each week. If you want more DIY inspiration you can check out last week’s party here.
Check out this week’s features below; we can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Denise is away this weekend so in honor of Independence Day I’m replaying her awesome Bandana Wreath!
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Chandelier on an Old Pully by Little Brags
— Denise is away this week with bad internet connection. She was unable to select a favorite project but will be back in action next week. —
Upcycled Window Herb Planter by Pillar Box Blue
DIY Blanket Ladder by 1915 House
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Decorating with Plates by Just Simple Somethings
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for