Woo Hoo, our little party is growing. We had the highest number of link ups last week and we’ve been steadily growing. We know that’s because awesome people like you are spreading the word. Thank you, thank you! Please keep up the word spreading, we appreciate it. Because the more linkers we get the more chances that your linked up projects will be seen by the masses 🙂
If you’ve never linked up before this week is your week. Tell your friends, and if you missed last week’s party don’t forget to check it out right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Pillar Box Blue
Vintage Plate Wall by Let’s Create
Outdoor Table Set Is Glitzed and Glammed by The Chelsea Project
Arm Knitting – No Knitting Experience Required by Happy Happy Nester
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Sing to Me Autumn by A Day of Small Things
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t forget to Pin your favorites from their websites!