Hi Friends, I hope you all had a wonder Thanksgiving Day with friends and family. Our was great, we started out with a Chili Relleno Casserole and sausage for breakfast followed by a late late lunch of traditional Thanksgiving yumminess. I made turkey soup last night and can’t wait to have another bowl for dinner tonight. Are you ready to party? Waste Not Wednesday #27 is sure to be another great one!!
I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week. Don’t forget to come back later in the week to visit and love on some of the other linkers. And please help us spread the word, tell your friends and share the party in your FB blogging groups. You can check out last week’s party right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Patina Paradise
Pallet Snowflakes by Diva of DIY
Kings Cringles Christmas Cookies by 1915 House
Nordic Style Wood Ornaments by Kreativ K
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
by Sadies Seasongoods
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t forget to Pin your favorites from their websites!