Hi friends, before we get to Waste Not Wednesday #3 I wanted to say that with Summer nearly here and most schools have ended I hope you’ll all have some time to spend in rest and relaxation with your families and friends. Do you have any big plans for Summer, maybe a trip or a few Staycations? We just took a family trip in March but my husband and I will be visiting his sister in the South this month for a few days enjoying some good company, some Sweet Tea and warm weather.
So let’s move on to why your visiting this particular post today 🙂 ……Waste Not Wednesday #3. We had a great party last week with lots of great projects and once again we had fun visiting the posts and choosing our favorites.
We’re bound to have another great one with awesome projects, so let’s party!
Meet your hosts:
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Rustic Tray from an Old Crate by My Salvaged Treasures
Upcycled Denim Bunting by Pillar Box Blue
Repurposed Apothecary Jars by Life on Pearl Street
IKEA Step Stool Makeover by Pastels and Macarons
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
My Outdoor Space – Part Two by Kreativ K
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for