Hi Friends, Merry Christmas and welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #30! This is our last party before Christmas and I hope you’re ready with shopping done and your stockings hung. I just wrapped the last gift today so I’m as ready as I can be. We’ll have our traditional quiet morning at home with a yummy breakfast then off to visit my mom and later in the day to some family’s house for dinner and more Christmas Cheer. Whatever you have going on this weekend I pray it’s a blessing to you and yours. Just the thought of all the little kiddos waking up to see what Santa has brought for them gives me warm fuzzy memories to when my daughter was a little one. What are your family traditions?
So last week I mentioned I was participating a Christmas Decor Home Tour with my blogging friends. It was awesome and you can find the link to my post below. It was awesome and so many beautifully decorated homes you can peruse for inspiration for next year.
Waste Not Wednesday #30
If you missed out on visiting us last week you can check it out right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Shutter Snowman by Let’s Create
Must be Santa! By A Day of Small Things
DIY Fabric Christmas Trees Box Wall Art by Eccentricities by JVG
Farmhouse Christmas Decor Inspiration by One Thousand Oaks
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
Christmas Pillow Easy as One Two Three by Shoppe No 5
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
We want everyone to get their own Pinterest juice sooooo, if you want to pin a linked up project or a Feature please do so from their websites after clicking on their links 🙂