Hi Friends, Happy New Year and welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #32! We’re just a few days into 2017 and the are already stories on tv about losing weight, exercising, and healthy eating. I don’t know about you but I still have Christmas Candy to eat 🙂
I got a Simply Fit Board for Christmas and so far I really like it. That kind of exercise is really my speed 🙂 and I could really feel it working the muscles in my stomach the first few minutes. The best part is you can use it while you’re watching TV, what a bonus!
Waste Not Wednesday #32
If you missed out on visiting us last week you can check it out right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Valet turned Sewing Kit by Sadie Seasongoods
How to Easily Add Pictures to your Walls by Just Measuring Up
Favorite Posts from 2016 by Penny’s Treasures
New Year Sparkle & Shine Printable by Penny’s Treasures
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
DIY Photo Booth by Just Measuring Up
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
We want everyone to get their own Pinterest juice sooooo, if you want to pin a linked up project or a Feature please do so from their websites after clicking on their links 🙂