If you’re new here welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #4 link party. I hope you enjoy exploring all the great DIY Projects that are linked up each week. If you want more DIY inspiration just search “Waste not Wednesday” in the search box on the side of my blog to see our other parties and their link ups. If you’re a blogger you’ve come to the right place to share your talents and inspiration!
We’re excited to share this week’s features with you and we can’t wait to see the awesomeness that everyone links up this week.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Entryway Plank Wall by Sawdust Sisters
IKEA Cabinet Door to Pool Sign by Kreativ K
Easiest Outdoor Tic-Tac-Toe Game Ever by 1915 House
Pottery Barn Black Finish Barstools by Honey Hydrangea
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
New Life for Old Belts by Life on Pearl Street
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for