Are you as ready for spring as I am? We have been lucky here in Northern California that the past week has had warmer than normal temperatures. It allowed us to get outside and walk the dogs, and the ground is drying out a bit which we need. We’re still going to get some rain which is OK because we still need it. But I’m ready for consistently warm weather and for all the flowers to make their appearance. What are continuing to make appearances are your awesome projects you all share each week at Waste Not Wednesday #42!
So without further adou….
Waste Not Wednesday #42
If you missed joining us last week you can see all the inspiration right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Ambient Wares
by The Purple Hydrangea
by Let’s Create Events
by Making it in the Mountains
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by The Home I Create
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to