I can’t believe it’s almost the end of March friends! The weather has been cooperating and I’ve gotten lots of project work completed. And apparently so have all of you because we’re seeing so many great projects being shared. And we’re seeing some new faces in the crowd 😀 More inspiration is coming for sure this week at Waste Not Wednesday 44! So keep them coming and please keep spreading the word by Tweeting the party when you go to link up 🙂
If you missed joining us last week you can see all the great projects & inspiration right here.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Marilyn’s Treats
by Kreative K
by Anika’s DIY Life
by Pastels and Macarons
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by My French Twist
Let’s Pin It!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to