Woot woot, it’s my birthday month! Well, let’s not talk about the number I’m turning in less than 2 weeks. Let’s focus instead on the lovely weather we’re having that is inspiring so many people to share beautiful Spring and Summer type projects. I can’t get enough so keep them coming! Be sure to Tweet after you link up today 🙂
If you aren’t a blogger but you find some great inspiration in the projects linked up below please leave a comment here and on the blogger’s page (click the images at the very bottom to go to their post). We love love love getting reader comments. Here’s last week’s right here in case you’re new around here or otherwise missed it.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Summer Adams
by My Thrift Store Addiction
by Modern on Monticello
by Making it in the Mountains
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Penny’s Treasures
Let’s Pin It!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to