I can’t believe my birthday is this weekend, and Easter too! I so happy our rainy season is almost gone because I am loving all the flowers and trees in bloom everywhere. In honor of Spring all of your hosts have put together some Spring Tablescapes to share with you today. If you have any of your own please link them up and remember to Tweet about the party 🙂
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Life on Pearl Street
by Farmhouse Made
by This is our Bliss
by Repurpose and Upcycle
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by A Vintage Green
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to