Welcome back, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with family and friends celebrating Easter! Ours was beautiful and quiet celebrating both my birthday and Easter back to back, what could be a better present than that? As my birthday present my husband is sending me to Snap. If you don’t know what that is, it’s a Blogger conference in Salt Lake City and I’m so so excited. There are classes and meeting Brands and networking with other creative bloggers. I hope I have enough brainpower to remember everything I’m going to learn in the few days. I’m sure I will come back so inspired to try new things 🙂
My co-hosts and I were all so thrilled with all the beautiful Easter and Spring projects everyone linked up last week. Please keep them coming!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by The Navage Patch
by Let’s Create
by White House Craftts
by Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Raven Would
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to