Hey friends, I hope you had a lovely weekend and that your week is shaping up nicely. I have some sad news to share with you all. Next week’s party will be the last time I greet you as a co-host of Waste Not Wednesday 🙁 After much consideration and prayer I have decided to step back so that I can focus on some other areas. As most of you know I’ve been back in the work-a-day world and that has limited my time to be creative and get my projects completed and shared.
I mentioned last week that I was going to a Blogger conference and it was AMAZING!! I was so inspired by all the keynote speakers that I knew I just needed to put my head down and get busy reaching for my goals with every spare minute that I have.
It has been my pleasure and privilege to work with my talented friends/co-hosts for the past year; and to greet all of you and be amazed by your talents. You can still link up with me this week and next but please sign up for the Link Party reminders below so you won’t miss a party.
Now that the sad stuff is out of the way let’s get ready to link up!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Kellie is Catching Some Rays in Sunny Florida this week, she’ll be back with us next week.
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Kreativ K
by Noting Grace
by Anika’s DIY Life
by Making it in the Mountains
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Repurposed and Upcycled
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to