Hi Friends, welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #7. I can’t believe it’s already been 7 weeks since we started this awesome party. I’m getting the house and my little spare room ready for a visit from one of my sisters. She will be the first person to sleep in the fully assembled Murphy Bed. I can’t wait to hug her neck at the airport tomorrow.
The other thing I can’t wait for is this week’s Waste Not Wednesday link party so let’s get started. If you’re new to Waste Not Wednesday #7 I’ve joined with some awesome blogger friends to co-host this party where DIY, Repurpose, and Recycle enthusiasts come together to share their projects for your inspiration.
Each week my co-hosts and I choose and feature our favorites from the prior week. I hope you enjoy exploring all the great DIY Projects that are linked up each week. If you want more DIY inspiration check out last week’s party here.
Check out this week’s features below; we can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Farmhouse Kitchen Table Caddy by One More Time
Weathered Saltwash Buffet by Unique Junktique
DIY Side Tables by Life on Pearl Street
Easy Nautical Lantern Deco by Kreativ K
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Tea Cloths and Galvanized Containers by Faeries & Fauna
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for