Hi Friends, welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #8 where all kinds of inspiration and creativity are shared each week. The DIY community never ceases to amaze me with the projects they create. Upcycle, Recycle, Crafting, Building, and Do It Yourself all shared right here.
My sister is here (yay) and it’s been a great visit with lots of chats over coffee. Today is her birthday so we’re all getting together for dinner tonight. She’s been sleeping comfortably in our Murphy Bed so that makes the entire process of building it so worth it.
Now on to party business. If you’re new to Waste Not Wednesday #8 I’ve joined with some awesome blogger friends to co-host this party where DIY, Repurpose, and Recycle enthusiasts come together to share their projects for your inspiration. I love visiting their posts every week to read the details of their projects.
Each week my co-hosts and I choose and feature our favorites from the prior week. I hope you enjoy exploring all the great DIY Projects that are linked up each week. If you want more DIY inspiration check out last week’s party here.
If you sense a map theme going on in the co-host’s activity from last week that’s because our blogger group did a Map or Glob challenge last week. You can find my post here then at the bottom are the linkups for everyone who participated.
Check out this week’s features below; we can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Outdoor Lanterns from Scrap Wood by Diva of DIY
Boring to Soaring Saltwash Makeover by Sassy Townhouse Living
Bathroom Light Makeover by Sawdust Sisters
Salvaged Window Turned Farmhouse Mirror by The Weathered Fox
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Love You to the Moon and Back Canvas Art by At Home with Jemma
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for