Hi Friends, welcome to Waste Not Wednesday #9. We had so many great projects shared last week that it was hard to choose our favorites. I am constantly inspired by the creative things I see every day. I’m trying to catch up on some of my own projects. I have to get busy today and get some painting done for a Furniture Painting Contest. I did another paint contest a few months ago when I uplifted this Little Nightstand with chalk paint and metallic cream.
I’m a bit behind and the project has to be completed before Midnight on Friday, just a few days from now, yikes! I’ll get it done, the body is prepped and sanded so all I have to do is paint. Cross your fingers that it goes as smoothly as I hope. I’ve never worked with Milk Paint before and good or bad I’ll share it with you in a few days.
Now it’s time to party. If you’re new to Waste Not Wednesday #9 I’ve joined with some awesome blogger friends to co-host this party where DIY, Repurpose, and Recycle enthusiasts come together to share their projects for your inspiration. I love visiting their posts every week to read the details of their projects.
If you missed it you can check out last week’s party here. We can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Terrariums from Ikea Frames by Kreativ K
Succulent Obsession by The Red Painted Cottage
Restore Furniture from Tragic to Magic by Sassy Townhouse Living
DIY Custom Wall Sconce by Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please don’t link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Sew a Softie from Children’s Art by Handmade by Amalia
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for