Hello friends, it’s a sad day for me as this will be the last time I host Waste Not Wednesday. As I mentioned last week it wasn’t an easy decision but one I must make so I can focus as much as possible on growing my blog. But I am leaving you in very capable hands. Deborah Sommerset from Salvage Sister and Mister is taking my place as one of your co-hosts. Deborah is very excited for this opportunity and will join in the fun next week. If you regularly linked up here please bookmark Salvage Sister & Mister so you can easily join the fun from her website.
Again, it’s been my pleasure and privilege to be a host for all your awesome projects. I plan to do some roundups from prior parties and who knows, maybe one of your projects will be included 🙂 I love my co-hosts and I know the party will continue to grow!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Pillar Box Blue
by Salvage Sister and Mister
by Anika’s DIY Life
by Play Dates & Parties
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Kreativ K
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to
Don’t forget to bookmark Salvage Sister and Mister